Every Saturday from June 13 to August 1st from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at 2618 16th Ave. South we will be hosting community discussions on different topics that may include:
- Processing the changes around safety and policing in our city
- Talking about our vision for E Phillips
- Learning about models for keeping each other safe that other communities are using
- Mapping skills and resources that already exist in our neighbourhood
- Identifying our roles in becoming a healthy community
- Contributing to long term changes while avoiding burnout
Weekly discussion topics and details will be circulated through community channels and available at here at www.thebonnydoon.org If you are interested in helping to develop or lead a community conversation, please contact Nikolas at 612-419-4486
We are in international family who love to create spaces for people to explore togetherness, nature and authentic spirituality in a welcoming atmosphere.
Up Next…Summer 2020
This Spring and Summer we will be providing a variety of opportunities to soak in the good stuff – from the safety of your own home. Let this be a space where you can come for the restoration your soul craves.
Need a quiet retreat? Looking for a creative workspace NOT at home? We’ve got you covered. Check out Creative Spaces.
Need a dose of home truths for your mind, body and soul? Visit Good Loops and Living Wisdom Workshops.
Interested in reimagining education and developing a future you are excited to live in? Watch Nikolas’ new video series ‘Transformative Education’.
Get in Touch
The Bonny Doon Homestead
2618 16th Ave. S.
Minneapolis MN 55407
Nikolas: 612 4194486
Sharne: 612 4197281
Send Us a Message
Copyright Your Company Name 2018 – All rights reserved